We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should you provide personal information by which you can be identified when engaging with us, please be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page so we recommend you check it from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from May 2018.
The information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- personal information including email address, phone number and address.
- business information including company name, type, address, website and social media addresses
What we do with the information
We require this information to understand your needs so that we can provide you with targeted services and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about our events, offers, competitions, news or any information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes using the email address you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure online and have procedures in place to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest, our advertisers and business hub members. We do not have any control over other websites so in using these links to leave our site, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Please exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
If you would like us to delete your personal information from our records, please email us; email@example.com
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Suburbs & The City Ltd, Springwood House, 4 Rose Lane, L18 5ED
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.